A couple of years ago, I met Judy Gombita at the World PR Forum in Toronto. Judy, a Social Public Relations & Communication Management Strategist as well as principal & content editor of PR Conversations, a leading source for insightful social media and PR...read more
We are surrounded by water. According to the National Ocean Service, the ocean covers more than 70% of the Earth’s surface. 97% of the Earth's water can be found in our oceans but it is undrinkable because of the salt. The last remaining 3% of water is made up of 2%...read more
Fast-growing numbers of “green consumers” are driving the rapidly growing trend of “green consumerism”, opening unique opportunities for companies to achieve a compelling competitive advantage in a crowded market, to build trust and loyalty among this new breed of...read more
A new era in corporate reporting demands a fresh, innovative approach from public relations and communication practitioners. “We are entering a new era in corporate reporting,” says Mervyn King, chairman of South Africa’s Integrated Reporting Committee and the King...read more
South Africa’s growing population continues to place ever-more pressure on our country’s scarce resources, demanding that government, companies and individuals become more environmentally-conscious. This is evident in a raft of new ‘green’ legislation from government,...read more
A raft of new “green” regulations and the rapid growth of “green consumerism” create a unique opportunity for companies to leverage their communication of their green credentials, but success will depend on an honest, well-considered approach to “Green PR”. While many...read more
What does it mean to you to participate as a speaker at the 2014 World Public Relations Forum? Being considered as a speaker at the World Public Relations Forum is an honour that now, after years of research, interviews and working in the field of ‘green’ public...read more
You can connect with Angela via LinkedIn or Twitter. Alternatively by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form below.